In this tutorial you can follow the step by step procedure for editing any image in your Nero Vision slide show.
The following requirements have to be fulfilled:
- You have launched Nero Vision.
Proceed as follows to adjust an image:
- You have gone into the screen to open a slide show for editing.
- Select the required image in the Contents area and click the button.
The Properties window opens and displays the Picture properties area and the Picture and Commentary tabs.
The "Comments" Tab
The Comments tab is only available if an audio comment has been assigned to the required image.
Change several pictures
If you want to change the settings for several pictures at once, click the icon. The Properties window then remains open and displays the settings for a picture when that picture is highlighted.
- Enter the required display time in the Duration input field in the
- Picture Properties area.
The input field displays the duration in the format hours:minutes:seconds:hundredths of a second. Click the group of digits that you would like to change and then click the button.
- If you have assigned an audio file to the image and if you want the duration of the display to reflect the length of the audio file, check the Fit duration to commentary box.
The check box "Fit duration to commentary"
The check box is only available if an audio file has been assigned to the image.
- If you want to display text at the top of the picture, enter the desired text in the Header text input field.
- If you want to display text at the bottom of the picture, enter the desired text in the Footer text input field.
- If you have entered and want to adjust text:
- Select your desired font type from the large selection menu.
- Select the required font style in the upper small combo box and the font size in the lower small combo box.
- In the Color area, click in the color circle to define the color and color saturation for the text.
- Move the slider bar to the right next to the color area to adjust the color intensity.
- If you have assigned an audio file to the image and want to adjust the file:
- Click the Commentary tab.
- Enter the display time of the image in the Commentary start offset input field before playback of the audio file begins.
- If you have checked the Fit duration to commentary box in the Picture properties area, enter the display time of the image in the Commentary end offset input field after playback of the audio file is done.
- Move the Volume slider to adjust the volume.
- Click the button.
The settings are applied.
You have customized an image to your requirements.