I can't find Nero Linux 4 on the Online Store at Nero Official web. How can I purchase the product?As of March 27, 2012, Nero Linux 4 and the technical support for the product (and its family including Nero Linux 3) is no longer available.
As a service for these products, Nero will continue to provide online FAQs, manuals and tutorials in our Support Knowledge Base.
I´m having problems downloading from your website.In some cases our servers could be down, or we may have an unusual amount of traffic on our website at the time you have attempted a download. In these instances, all you need to do is try again at a later time that same day. If it's over the weekend and the server is down, wait till the following Monday and we will have the problem resolved. We do provide up to 6 servers to download from. It's unlikely all 6 are down at the same time.
In most cases, the problem is not at our end of the connection. To resolve issues at your end, you should do the following:
- Disable any anti-virus program, Norton Protection or similar programs.
- If you are at work, you may need to approach your IT administrator, as you may have a firewall preventing such downloads.
- Contact your Internet Service Provider.
- Try downloading from another computer.
- Any kind of popup blocker could also cause problems. Please disable them while you download.
Why are the help files missing after I have downloaded Nero?For Nero 10 and later products, Help Files are included in the software itself.
You can access the file for each application by launching it and opening the window, then click [Help] on the top menu, then choose [Contents] or [Help Topic], where each help file is located.