In this tutorial you can follow the step by step procedure for exporting a movie in to the My Nero internet community.
- Click on Export button .
The Export Video screen appears.
Export Video Screen
- Select the Export to Internet export option in the selection area and click the Export button.
A window informs you that your video must now be converted to an export file.
- Click the Yes button.
The video is exported to a file. Progress is displayed in the same window.
The My Nero Login window opens during the first import or export from/into the Internet. Here you enter your access data for the My Nero Internet community (you must only do this once). Through Nero Vision you will remain signed on for all future visits.
My Nero Login Window
- Enter your Login Name and Password for the My Nero Internet community in the input fields.
- Enable the Save account data check box and click OK.
The Upload to Internet window opens. Here, you can specify all information about the export file.
Communities normally limit the maximum length of a video file to 10 minutes with a maximum file size of 100 MB. If the movie is too long, an error message is displayed and Nero Vision cancels the procedure.
When starting the export function, Nero checks whether new configuration files are available. A window informs you if there are any recommended or required updates.
- Enter the video title in the Title input field.
- Enter a short description of the video in the Description text box.
- Enter the appropriate keywords in the Keywords input field and/or activate the desired check boxes for the displayed video categories.
The Upload button is enabled once you have made all the required entries.
Upload to the internet window
- Click the Upload button.
Export starts. Nero Vision automatically returns to the screen that was displayed before the export.