In this tutorial you can follow the step-by-step procedure for compiling and burning an Audio CD with Nero 9 and Nero Express. It can be played using all standard CD players. To compile an Audio CD, source files with different audio formats (e.g. MP3) are automatically converted into Audio CD format before being burned.
The following requirement must be fulfilled:
- You have started Nero StartSmart.
To create an Audio CD, proceed as follows:
- Click the button.
Select the Nero Express entry in the selection list.
- The list of Nero Applications is displayed.
Click the Music menu icon in the Nero Express start screen.
- The Nero Express window is opened.
Click Audio CD.
- The compilation methods for music are displayed.
- The My Audio CD compilation screen for Audio CDs is displayed.
My Audio CD compilation screenClick the Add button.
Select the audio files that you want to add to the compilation and click the Add button. Repeat the previous step for all audio files that you want to add.Click the Close button.
- The Add files and folders window is opened.
Select the Normalize all audio files and No pause between tracks check boxes as required.Click the Next button.
- The audio files are added to the compilation and displayed in the compilation screen.
Insert a suitable blank disc in the selected drive.Select the recorder you want from the Current Recorder drop-down menu.Add to the desired values in the input fields as necessary and select the required check boxes.Click the Burn button.
- The Final Burn Settings screen is displayed.
- The Burn Process screen is displayed and the burn process starts.
- You have successfully compiled and burned an Audio CD.