In this tutorial you can follow the step by step procedure for producing a Nero Vision slide show.
Save pictures in the original data format
Please note that when creating a slide show, the picture files (e.g. *.jpg, *.bmp, *.gif) are not saved in the original format. If you want to save the picture in the original picture format as well, proceed as described at the end of this section.
The following requirements have to be fulfilled:
- You have launched Nero Vision.
To create a slide show, proceed as follows:
- For slide shows on DVD-Video, Super Video CD, miniDVD, AVCHD and HD-BURN: the DVD-Video plug-in with which MPEG-2 is encoded. The plug-in is already available in the full version.
In this tutorial, the creation of a slide show is described by using the DVD-Video format as an example.
- In the 'Start' screen, select the 'Make Slide Show' > 'DVD-Video' option.
The 'Slide Show' screen appears.
If images are already available, they are displayed in the media area at the top right.
Slide show screen
- If you want to add images that are stored on your PC to your slide show, click the button.
The 'Open' window appears.
- Select the required images that you want to add to your slide show and click the 'Open' button.
The files are added to the media area.
Media area with images
- In the media area, select the required images that you want to add to your slide show and click the button.
The images are inserted in the Contents area on the tab.
Contents area with slide show
- Repeat the previous step until you have added all of the required images to the slide show.
- Click the button and view the slide show in the preview area.
- If you are happy with your slide show, click the 'Next' button.
The 'Content' screen appears.
- If you also want to save your slide show images to disc in a format readable by your PC, select the 'Original pictures' entry in the 'Add' selection menu.
You have created a slide show.