In this tutorial you can follow the step by step procedure for exporting a movie in Nero Vision as a file on the hard disk of your PC.
The following requirements have to be fulfilled:
- You have started Nero Vision.
To export a movie as file to your hard disk, proceed as follows:
- You have opened a video for editing in the screen or you have added at least one video to your project in the screen.
Through an example this tutorial shows the export of a movie to the hard disk in Nero Digital™ format.
- Click on Export button .
The Export Video screen is displayed.
Export Video Screen
- In the selection area, select the Export video to file export option.
The drop-down menus for output formats and profiles are displayed in their adjusted form.
- Select the Nero Digital™ format in the format drop-down menu.
- In the Profile drop-down menu, select the Standard profile.
- If you want to save the video to a different folder and under a different name to the one shown in the Output file display field:
- Click on the Browse button.The window Select a location for the video file is opened.
- Select the desired folder from the Location selection menu.
- Enter the desired file name in the File Name input field and click on the Save button.
- Click on the Export button.
Export starts. The export progress is displayed in the same window. As soon as the export is complete, a window will open.
Export process completed successfully
- Click the OK button.
Nero Vision automatically returns to the screen that was displayed before the export.
You have exported a movie to your hard disk.