Nero Plug-ins Installation Notes:
- Open the Nero Control Center by clicking on Windows Start > Programs > Nero > Nero 10 > Nero ControlCenter.
- On the left-hand side, Click on “Update”. The Nero ControlCenter will switch to the Update tab. Click on “Check for updates” and “Update now” to start the process once the available updates have been found. In case no updates are available, continue with step 3.
- In order to enter your new serial number, switch to the respective tab by clicking on “Serial numbers” on the left-hand side.
- Start the wizard by clicking on “Add”, enter your serial number and follow the steps to complete the procedure.
- If Nero Control Center detects that an additional installer is needed, related to the new features, a specific download will be offered. By clicking on “Download” the procedure is started and a new window will open from where you can start the installation of the necessary packages. Start the installation and follow the process.
- PLEASE NOTE: To make sure that the features purchased with the Plug-In are accessible, it is important that this step is performed correctly. In case you encounter any issues after the automatic download dialog is displayed, it could be necessary to reload the additional packages manually. To receive the respective download links please contact our Customer Service directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the installation procedure is finished click on "Close". Nero ControlCenter will close automatically.
- Close all windows and restart your computer to activate the changes.
- Technical Support:
If you have technical questions concerning your product, please contact Nero at the following address:
- Online Shop Customer Service:
If you have questions regarding purchase, payment or delivery please consult our FAQ page at:
- Nero Forum:
Search for an answer, post your question, or answer other users' questions within the Nero community.