How can I create a screenshot?
To create the screenshot, please proceed as follows:
- As soon as the problem occurs, press the Print Screen key ("Prt Sc") on your keyboard (next to the F12 key).
If you have a laptop this process may be slightly different. On a laptop keyboard you will need to simultaneously hold down the function key ("Fn") and the Print Screen ("Prt Sc") key.
-> You have now created a picture of your screen.
- Windows will not give you any apparent options. The screenshot is currently only saved in the Windows clipboard.
Now launch the program Microsoft Paint and proceed as follows:
- Click "Start" in the Windows start menu.
- Subsequently select the entries "All Programs"-"Accessories"-"Paint".
-> The program Microsoft Paint will open.
- In Microsoft Paint, go to the menu bar, select "Edit" followed by "Paste".
-> The screenshot is now displayed in the Microsoft Paint window.
- Go to the menu bar and select "File" followed by "Save as".
-> The window "Save as" will open.
- Name the file and select the "JPEG" format as the file type in the dropdown menu.
Then click the "Save" button.
-> The picture will be automatically saved to the "My Pictures" folder
located in "My Documents".